Who we are
Our website address is: https://biebon.com.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. By visiting Biebon Parfum or placing an order on this site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (in a note at checkout or an email about your order), if you contact us directly.
Why Biebon Parfum Needs Your Information and How It Is Used
Biebon Parfum relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when your information is used to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- To maintain our own own accounts and records; and
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at Biebon Parfum